Wednesday 27 September 2017

The Crowns of Croswald: Author Unboxing





The Crowns of Croswald was released July 21st 2017. Recently I was contacted by the wonderful publishers over at JK Communications asking if I would like to receive a box curated by author D.E Night for her new release, The Crowns of Croswald.

I jumped at the chance and thought I would share the unboxing experience with you! So here goes nothing!









Opening the box I was greeted by tissue paper that doubled as a newspaper printing from the world that D.E Night has created. Then right on top was this amazing artwork that on the other side said:








Boy did that make me excited. The next thing that grabbed my attention was this beautiful Glanagerie. I'd seen this from other people's unboxings over on Instagram and it was even better in person!

Now this was probably my favourite item included in the box.

It looks amazing when lit and looks perfect on my bookshelf. It's something I'll treasure forever, (plus you can switch out the battery if it runs out!).

Along with the bottle was a page with some information of what the Glanagerie bottle was and how to use it (the artwork on this was also beautiful!)

This was a great item and I'm excited to read more about it in the book.








Finally we come to the book! The cover is amazing and I am super excited to start reading it. The Crowns of Croswald is a middle-grade, fantasy novel that is described as 'perfect for fans of Harry Potter.


I'm planning on having a full review of the novel up soon, so be sure to keep an eye out for that.

The box was amazing and the attention to detail was incredible. From the Glanagerie bottle to the newspaper tissue paper and art work. I loved this entire box.

So thank you again to D.E Night and her publishers for reaching out to me! I loved everything inside the box and I can't wait to start reading.

So that's my unboxing. I hope you enjoyed it. Be sure to check out D.E Night and The Crowns of Croswald if you haven't already.

You can find links to the authors website and more down below!


Links:

Website, Twitter, Instagram,  
Amazon.com, Goodreads




No comments:

Post a Comment