Thursday 8 February 2018

Signed Book Collection #1





Today I'm sharing with you a handful of the signed books that I own!
This won't feature all of them as a few are still in my old house back in England
so I don't currently have access to them.

So for today's post I've listed 5 of my signed books that is then followed by pictures of the signatures.
I've also provided links to the books
I have reviews for (just click the book title in the list).

But without further ado, here are some of those signed books.








  • The Androma Saga: Zenith by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings
  • Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
  • The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J Maas
  • Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas








I was lucky enough to go to the Zenith tour stop at Toronto Yorkdale and meet Sasha and Lindsay.
I loved every second and both of them were really friendly.
Not only did they sign a finished copy of the book; they also signed my arc of Zenith
that I had taken along with me.







This was the first book signing I went to after moving to Canada. I wasn't sure what to expect
but I couldn't have enjoyed it more. 
Not only did I get the book signed, we were also gifted with some Carve the Mark merch
and a pin from First Draft Podcast (who moderated the signing/Q&A)







I already owned a signed copy, but once I found out Kristen Ciccarelli was doing
a signing at my local bookstore I had to go and meet her.
So I now own 2 signed copies, but this book was my favourite fantasy
reads of last year so I have no complaints. 
Plus I love supporting authors.







The second book signing that I had the chance to go to was Sarah J Maas's. 
I couldn't believe my luck when I found out she'd be visiting Canada during her tour for A Court of Wings and Ruin.
We arrived at the bookstore at 6am... the signing wasn't until 1pm. There was a limited amount of tickets (that you had to buy on the day)
and I didn't want to miss out. It was worth it.
I got A Court of Wings and Ruin signed as well as the other 2 books in the series (stamped with
her signature by her husband).



I didn't pick up Empire of Storms at a book signing or event. Instead I pre-ordered a signed copy.
This one is signed and also a first edition!
Indigo/Chapters often has signed book opportunities such
as this so I recommend keeping an eye out if you live in Canada!










So that's just a few of the signed books that I am lucky enough to own. I plan on making a few more posts in the future featuring
some other signed books so be on the lookout for those.

How many signed books do you own and which are your most treasured?

No comments:

Post a Comment