Saturday 14 April 2018

UNBOXING: Indigo Book Box, April 2018




I'm super excited to share with you a new book box from Indigo!

This is their very first book box and the team at Indigo have done a fantastic job. 
I loved all the items in the box and I cannot wait to see what you guys think.

So let's take a look at what was inside...








This box is totally affordable for those who live within Canada. Most book boxes 
around currently ship from outside of Canada and cost a lot more, due
to shipping, that I was willing to pay...
 I'd looked in the past and it would have cost me around $50-60 cad to 
get my hands on one of them.


This box was $30 cad and qualified for free shipping. I had mine shipped to a local 
Chapters. I ordered one as soon as I saw Indigo tweet about it and then had to patiently
wait for my box to be ready to pick up.







Let's take a look at the items in the box:


- An exclusive print of the map of The Brim
- A letter from Veronica Roth
- A lined notebook
- Signed 1st edition of The Fates Divide








I really loved all the items in the box. The letter from Veronica Roth was a 
lovely touch and something I hope is included in more of these boxes. 
The print is gorgeous and I may just have to get a small frame for it and the 
notebook is really nice quality (one can never have too many notebooks).


And of course we have the signed 1st edition of The Fates Divide. The cover for this
book is beautiful and I'm really happy to have this one signed as I already have 
Carve the Mark signed by Veronica Roth from a signing she did in Canada last year. 










I really hope Indigo continue these boxes. I loved finally getting a chance to buy
 a book box and experience the thrill of unboxing one. I plan on buying the next one 
they come out with and I'm hoping they do one for A Court of Frost and Starlight 
by Sarah J Maas.

If you live in Canada and haven't bought one of these yet I highly recommend you do. 
You can buy them online at the link here

Congrats to Indigo for putting together such a wonderful book box and I cannot wait
 to see what you come up with next. 








**I bought this box with my own money. All thoughts and opinions are my own**



No comments:

Post a Comment